Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Horrorscope: October 2010

Photobucket

We have a new feature here at Mike and Chuck's Blog of the Dead. As I (Chuck) was sitting in a 3 hour Sociology class last night, I came up with the idea of doing a "Horrorscope." This Horrorscope will be a post put up on the first of each month with a preview of what horror related things can be expected throughout that particular month. Since It is still pretty close to the beginning of October, I figured why not start this now.

Theatrical Releases:
Oct 1:
 - Case 39 (Paramount Vantage)
 - Chain Letter (New Films International)
 - Hatchet II (Dark Sky Films)
Oct 8:
 - I Spit On Your Grave (Anchor Bay Films)
 - My Soul To Take (Rogue Pictures)
Oct 22:
 - Paranormal Activity 2 (Paramount Pictures)
Oct 29:
 - Night of the Demons (Seven Arts Pictures)
 - SAW 3D (Lionsgate)

DVD Releases:
Oct 5:
 - 30 Days of Night: Dark Days
 -  A Nightmare on Elm Street 
 - The Exorcist (Extended Director's Cut) 
 - The Human Centipede (First Sequence) 
 - The Slumber Party Massacre Collection
Oct 12:
 - Lost Boys: The Thirst 
 - Manson, My Name is Evil
Oct 19:
 - Mirrors 2 (Unrated) 
Oct 26:
 - House (The Criterion Collection) 
 - Lake Placid 3 
 - Maniac (30th Anniversary Edition

Miscellaneous:  
Oct 29-31:
 - Chiller Theatre Convention 
Oct 30:
 - NJ Zombie Walk in Asbury Park, NJ
Oct 31:
 - Halloween 
 - The Walking Dead premiere (TV) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the end of the month cause I love the Walking Dead.

    ReplyDelete